The application period has ended, and we have chosen the Talent and Venture Advisor for the new project. We thank all the applicants for your interest.
Helsinki Business Hub is starting a new project to support the growth of the startups in the current exceptional time. The project is focusing on two key elements: international growth capital and talent. The project is funded by the Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council. Now we are looking for a project manager to coordinate activities targeted to talent, foreign corporate partners, and growth investors.
Your responsibility is to manage and implement the project plan and cooperation with the different project partners. You are hands-on and have some understanding of the growth challenges of startups and its ecosystem. You are a fast learner, have a digital mindset, and excellent communication and networking skills.
Your role will include e.g.:
- Project management from planning to implementation
- Coordinating the cooperation between different ecosystem players
- Planning, preparing and organizing virtual events and marketing communication around the events together with partners
- Networking & co-operating with different stakeholders in Finland and abroad.
The ideal candidate
- has a strong interest in and basic knowledge of startup and venture investment fields
- is hardworking, curious, proactive and analytical
- has a good understanding of digital possibilities
- can quickly take control of new digital tools
- can handle several activities simultaneously
- has a relevant higher education degree
- has excellent English skills, and good Finnish
- is a team player with a self-starter mindset
We offer you a very exciting position in an international business environment, and a meaningful job: the results of our work are seen in economic growth and new jobs in Greater Helsinki. We drive on impact.
The position is filled as soon as possible and the vacancy is fixed-term until the end of April 2021.
How to apply and recruitment timeline
For more information about the position, please contact Johanna Huurre, Marketing & Communications Director, tel. +358 400 211 251.
Send your application and CV latest by the 15th of May via the application form below.
Interviews will be scheduled for week 21 and 22. We will screen the applications throughout the application period, therefore we might be able to make the decision earlier than May 15.
About Helsinki Business Hub
Helsinki Business Hub is the international trade and investment promotion agency for the Finnish capital region. We help foreign companies to set-up their business, grow and develop in Greater Helsinki. We do this by providing the right information and contacts and by identifying growth opportunities for our clients, free of charge. Our work results in economic growth and new jobs in the area. Helsinki Business Hub is owned by the cities of Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa and Kauniainen as well as the Uusimaa Regional Council.