Are you an innovative company with solutions for the built environment, smart mobility, and sustainability? And are you planning to expand your business to Singapore and Asia? Learn more about the new Smart Urban Co-innovation Lab in Singapore and how you can benefit from this unique opportunity by watching the recording of our webinar on 18 November and downloading the presentations.
The Smart Urban Co-Innovation Lab is Southeast Asia’s first industry-led lab for smart cities solutions development, initiated by CapitaLand and supported by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Enterprise Singapore (ESG). The Smart Urban Co-Innovation Lab, operated by AIRmaker, will bring together leaders in the smart cities space to co-create and test innovations with local built environment and technology enterprises in a live environment at CapitaLand’s 5G-enabled Singapore Science Park. Helsinki Business Hub is a partner.
Co-innovate with us!
The Lab will arrange a series of problem statement calls in the coming months for innovative technologies catalyse cross-border co-innovation, and seed new market opportunities. We are inviting all Finnish companies focusing on eg. intelligent estates, smart mobility, and sustainability to take up this opportunity. Scroll down to find out the thematic problem statement calls.
To learn more about the Smart Urban Co-innovation Lab, the upcoming problem statement calls, and how to participate in the calls fill out the form below to get access to the presentation materials and the recording of our webinar on 18 November, 2020.
Senior Business Advisor
Helsinki Business Hub
tel. +358 40 749 7132
Welcome Words and Introduction to the Day’s Topics
Irma Ylikangas, Senior Business Advisor, Helsinki Business Hub
Catalyzing Co-Innovation Communities and Seeding New Market Opportunities for Smart Cities
Aylwin TAN, Chief Customer Solutions Officer, CapitaLand Group
Introduction to the Lab and the Thematic Problem Statements
Harry Lim, Chief Technology Officer, AIRmaker
Questions and Answers
Thematic problem statement calls
The next thematic call will be “Innovations to Enhance Safety and Operations of Intelligent Estates”. The organisers will be presenting a collection of problem statements from industry champions like CapitaLand and GeoWorks. One or more technology solution provider(s) will be selected per subject to address the problem statements holistically. These solutions should be sustainable and scalable. For more information visit airmaker.sg
Thematic Problem Statement Calls:
- Post COVID Meeting Spaces for Construction related meetings
- Virtual/Augmented Reality in Intelligent Estates
- Drones for Façade & Site Inspection
- Contactless Floor Selection in Lifts
- Lift Analytics and Lift Preventive Maintenance
- Universal Robot & Lift Integration
- Minimised Contact In-room Experience
- Automatic Toilet Bowl Cover Flusher/Cleaner
- Multi-function cleaning and sanitization robots
- Wide coverage air sanitization solutions
- Surface sanitization solutions
- Updating and Maintenance of 3D Maps using cost-effective IoT Devices and AI Algorithms
- Barrier Free Access (BFA) Routing
- Navigation / Wayfinding using AR
- Indoor navigation / wayfinding
- New 5G geospatial applications
All technology solution providers are welcomed to rise and meet the challenges.
Successful companies will have the opportunity to execute pilots with respective industry champions and be supported by grants from iMDA and ESG.
- Submission of Solutions: Dec 2020
- Selection and Announcement of Technology Providers: Dec / Jan 2020
- Award Ceremony for Technology Providers: Jan 2020 (Tentative)
The event is organised in co-operation with: