Helsinki Business Hub is the regional development agency for the Helsinki region. We enable foreign companies to establish their businesses and innovation driven companies to grow and develop in Helsinki. Now the Helsinki region invests in creating and developing opportunities for citizens and businesses to develop services for better and smarter mobility.
Helsinki Business Hub is looking for a
Senior Business Advisor, Mobility as a Service
for the period of October 1, 2015 – September 31, 2016
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is a globally recognized concept that has been created in the Helsinki region. The cities of the capital region are committed to speeding up the development of the MaaS initiative. For this purpose Helsinki Business Hub is now looking for a Senior Business Advisor to drive the development of business opportunities and pilots in this field in co-operation with the cities, public transportation authorities, Finnish government and businesses.
Main tasks of the Senior Business Advisor include:
- Facilitating joint pilots between municipal actors and private sector.
- Organizing activities for identifying gaps in utilization of Mobility as a Service approach, and together with the relevant players, defining the development needs and activities in the field.
- Mapping out and increasing the visibility of existing cooperation between the public and private sectors, as well as identifying potential new opportunities.
- Participating in the implementation of development activities.
The role requires the following skills and competencies:
- A relevant higher education degree
- Strong knowledge and/or experience in the field of smart mobility
- Proven track record in successfully executed networking projects
- Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams, and in private-public partnerships
- Proactive approach to work
- Good communications and team working skills
- Full professional proficiency in Finnish and good knowledge of English.
How to apply?
Please send your application and CV including your salary request, all in one document, by 30.8.2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact: Mr. Miska Hakala, Director, Business Platform Development, 040 737 4697, email@example.com