Helsinki Business Hub is looking for a service-minded professional to strengthen our team.
The Helsinki Business Hub helps international companies find business partners and local companies to grow and develop their business in Helsinki region. This is done by building relationships with decision-makers within selected foreign and local companies.
This position is focused on developing economic growth in health domain in Helsinki region with aim to attract jobs, investments and revenue growth. Currently the activities include:
- Work together with Health Capital Helsinki project to develop Helsinki region opportunities and marketing them in co-operation of relevant stakeholders.
- Developing compelling Helsinki region health story for the local and international companies.
- Mapping direct partnership opportunities and developing value propositions for foreign health domain companies, utilizing local market understanding and cooperation with the business intelligence and marketing team.
- Participation in sales and project work in attracting foreign investments, business intelligence and other company activities.
- 5+ years of experience in health industry, consulting and/or sales. Preferably good understanding about new technologies like being developed applied in the Helsinki region, e.g. the fields of digital health and personalized medicine.
- Excellent project management, sales, communications and analytics skills in English and Finnish.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- A relevant higher education degree, preferably business or technical degree.
- We are offer a fantastic opportunity in the field of Health, in a multicultural and positive work environment. Our office is located in the city centre.
How to apply?
Fill out the form below and send your application with the salary request and CV by the 16 th of August, 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Marja-Liisa Niinikoski, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 538 441
About Helsinki Business Hub
Helsinki Business Hub is an international trade and investment promotion agency for the Finnish capital region. We help foreign companies to set-up their business, grow and develop in Greater Helsinki. This we do by providing the right information and contacts and by identifying growth opportunities for our clients, free of charge. Helsinki Business Hub is owned by the Cities of Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa and Kauniainen as well as the Uusimaa Regional Council.
Read our recruitment data protection description to learn how we handle your data.
Fields marked with a * are mandatory.