Microsoft Salo is closing down, leaving roughly 800 highly competent professionals mainly in high-tech area looking for new opportunities. City of Salo together with its partners are organizing Meet Microsoft Salo event for companies interested in available high tech talent.
The teams have a long history of creating high-tech products, ranging from ramp up of Nokia mobile phone business in 1980’s to the latest high-end Lumia phones. Technical competencies cover many areas from:
- Electronics and wireless communication to mechanics and material design
- SW development and IT systems to mass production preparation and logistics
- Technology development and prototyping to supply management and after-market services
- Product integration and verification to package design and program management in complex global high tech environment
City of Salo together with its partners is inviting you to present your offering and to meet Microsoft Salo people to see if there are matching interests. The event is held at Microsoft Salo campus on 20th October.
Why join the event?
If you have
- open positions in your existing organization
- interest to recruit a ready team and/or potentially establish an office to Salo-Turku area
- a business idea and need someone to make it real
- needs for a tech professional, tech team or a startup looking for new opportunities
please register to the event by 13. October via this link and meet the professionals from Salo.
For further information, help and assistance, please contact email@example.com.
For further information about the Microsoft Salo teams and competencies, please visit www.smartsalo.com.
Salo Business Support Services can assist you and give you further information about possibilities to establish or relocate your business in Salo www.saloon.fi .
In Turku area the support is available via Turku Science Park www.turkusciencepark.com