The Well-being and Health AI & Robotics (AiRo) Programme in Finland
- Testing your AiRo (Artificial Intelligence or Robotics) product in Finnish piloting environments with real healthcare professionals and service users
- Utilising the new digi-HTA (a digital health technology assessment toolkit).
Health and Well-being AiRo Programme has an overview of Finnish piloting environments and testbeds and can connect companies with them. The companies can pilot their products and at the same time help to develop the digi-HTA toolkit. The toolkit will allow for systematic assessment of the impact of the piloted product, and provide national recommendations on utilisation.
Contact Health and Well-being AiRo HUB to start connecting with the Finnish network of social and health care organisations, research partners and companies!
WHY TO JOIN
If you interested in:
- Elderly care at home
- AI & Robotics
- Co-development & co-creation
- Piloting & testing with real users and professionals in health care
The Well-being and Health AiRo Programme:
- Supports and speeds up the utilisation of AI and robotics in the well-being and health services operating processes.
- Investigates and eliminates obstacles and creates prerequisites for the development and use
- Promotes the sector’s AiRo technology business activities in Finland and export of the technology
Required resources are competence, money, time depending on the product and pilot needs, and willingness to connect with Finnish piloting environments.
HUS VRLab locates at the Terkko Health Hub Helsinki and is open for everyone on weekdays. Visits must be booked in advance.
MORE INFORMATION FROM
Jukka Lähesmaa, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
Marketta Niemelä, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd
Katja Pulli, National Institute for Health and Welfare