Helsinki Business Hub is inviting Greater Helsinki based startups operating in the smart mobility field to participate in a visit Tel Aviv, Israel on 10.-13.6.2019, to coincide with EcoMotion Week.
The series of events is a part of the Israel-Finland pilot program bringing the two innovative ecosystems together. The week presents an opportunity for innovative Finnish companies operating in the smart mobility sector to network and meet with Israeli companies and to participate in two main events of the week:
- The Smart Mobility seminar on 10.6.2019
- Place: Embassy of Finland, Tel Aviv (Hashlosha Street 2, 31st floor, 6706054 Tel Aviv)
- The event provides you a good opportunity to learn more about the Israel-Finland pilot program and the opportunities it offers in Israel. It is organized in cooperation with the Embassy of Finland in Tel Aviv, Israel Innovation Authority and Helsinki Business Hub.
- the global EcoMotion main event on 11.6.2019
- Place: Pavilion 1, Expo Tel Aviv
- More info: https://www.ecomotionweek.com/
- Tickets: Register to EcoMotion week directly at the event page at https://www.ecomotionweek.com/
- Discount code for 50% off (for the first 10 tickets) – EcoHBH50
- Discount code for 30% off (for the next 40 tickets) – EcoHBH30
- EcoMotion Week is a global event that brings together around 4,000 attendees from the world’s leading companies in the smart transportation sector. It offers a great opportunity for startups, investors, industry leaders and policy makers to meet and explore new synergies. Helsinki Business Hub is an event partner.
- 12.-13.6.2019 are reserved for follow-up meetings, with no pre-organized program. We are happy to help you organize meetings, but you are also welcome to organize these yourself.
Please let us know if you are attending by contacting one of us at: