Watch the event recording here!…
- 0:34 – Event Opening – Maria Lavonen, Helsinki Business Hub
- 2:25 – Welcome Words – Ian P. Campbell, U.S. Embassy, Helsinki, Finland
- 10:15 – AI research creating new applications in healthcare – Simo Särkkä, Aalto University
- 32:32 – New Digital Era and Use of AI in Healthcare – Vision for the Future – Aki Koivistoinen, StartUp Health
- 1:00:15 – Building Health Digitalization – New Solutions – Petteri Heino, Intel Corporation
- 1:27:20 – Company Case – Tero Silvola, BC Platforms
- 1:46:49 – Company Case – Kaisa Helminen, Aiforia
- 2:00:15 – Event Closing – Maria Lavonen, Helsinki Business Hub
AI is literally changing life as we know it.
From cancer diagnostics and early disease detection to patient follow-up, AI and robotics are rapidly transforming healthcare operations globally.
As an established company, startup, or investor, how can you benefit from these innovations, and how can you develop successful collaborations within the Finnish health ecosystem?
This was your chance to hear the latest breakthroughs, trends and projects directly from the experts!
We were joined by speakers from business, research institutions and entrepreneurial ventures in Finland, who shared their views and knowledge.
Contact Maria for business matchmaking and information
Senior Business Advisor
Helsinki Business Hub
+358 40 198 0543
Start: 18:00 Finland EEST – 17:00 CET – 16:00 GMT – 11:00 am EST– 8:00 am PST
18:00 Event Opening
Maria Lavonen, Senior Business Advisor, Helsinki Business Hub
18:05 Welcome words
Ian P. Campbell, Chargé d’Affaires a.i., U.S. Embassy, Helsinki, Finland
18:10 New Digital Era and use of AI in Healthcare – Vision for future
Aki Koivistoinen, StartUp Health Ambassador, Europe & Israel
18:30 AI research creating new applications in healthcare
Simo Särkkä, Professor Aalto University, FCAI
18:50 Building Health Digitalization – new solutions
Petteri Heino, Account Executive, Intel Corporation
19:10 Company Cases
- Case BC Platforms, Tero Silvola, CEO, BC Platforms
- Case Aiforia, Kaisa Helminen, COO, Aiforia
19:35 Wrap up: Opportunities in Finland and how to access the market
Maria Lavonen, Helsinki Business Hub
19:45 Virtual networking and discussion
20:00 Event ends
Ian P. Campbell
Chargé d’Affaires a.i.
U.S. Embassy, Helsinki, Finland
StartUp Health Ambassador, Europe & Israel
Associate Professor, Aalto University
Account Executive, Intel Corporation
CEO, BC Platforms
COO, AIforia Technologies
Senior Business Advisor, Helsinki Business Hub
This event was organized in collaboration with: