Baltic Sea Region is so much more than just the sea!
Here’s 10 great reasons to visit the Baltic Sea Region according to 1BSR Destination Guide – Amazing cities of Baltic Sea Region:
1. One Sea – The proximity of the Baltic Sea welcomes its guests with a maritime flair, full of elemental energy, spectacular views and naval lifestyle!
2. Amazing Cities – The established infrastructure of the region makes it
a perfect destination for multiple stopovers in the most important cities
during one holiday!
3. Rich History – The various historical backgrounds of the areas result in an exciting cultural diversity and make every metropolis unique and well worth discovering.
4. Friendly Locals – The naval heritage of the region leads to a unique
sense of friendliness and open-mindedness that will welcome you with
exceptional warmth and cordiality!
5. Unique Design – The distinct style of this European region with its
discreet coloring and its clear lines and shapes is a design icon and
has given rise to many world-famous brands!
6. Fascinating Architecture – The richness of the Baltic Sea Region can
also be perfectly experienced in the variety of architectural styles that
can be found – from medieval to postmodern!
7. Surprising Cuisine – From award-winning haute cuisine to traditional
cooking, the gastronomy of the Baltic Sea Region has something to offer
for every appetite!
8. Pure Nature – Despite being a very modern region, the people of the
Baltic Sea have preserved their love for and special relationship with
nature, thus offering a vast amount of scenic attractions!
9. High-Quality Shopping – With some of the most important European
capitals within reach, the region offers countless shopping opportunities
for every interest and every budget!
10. Great Connections – The metropolises of the Baltic Sea Region are
conveniently accessible, either by direct flights or by
connection to the most important hubs!
So, download the Destination guide 2014 – Amazing cities of Baltic Sea Region here, pack your backs, and come explore the beautiful Baltic Sea Region!